[platform-swt-dev] redraw problem in custom Widget (Sash)

Hi,

I'm developing a new Widget, where two Trees are separated by a Sash.
The Sash will contain lines connecting two tree entries (left-right
links). Line drawing works well but I have problems when using
Sash.redraw(). I forst call redraw() and then paint the lines. But the
redraw will take place AFTER drawing lines resulting in an empty sash.

I tried the following:

        private void renderLinks(final Sash sash, int orientation){
//              sash.getDisplay().asyncExec(
//                      new Runnable() {
//                              public void run(){
//                                      sash.redraw();
//
                sash.redraw();
                render lines here

THX,