[platform-swt-dev] Inheritance with SWT dialog??

Hi All,

I have a SWT dialog which is needed in two different places.

ie. I have a 'find' dialog, which is needed to find
1. Users from the DB.
2. Groups from the DB.
Look and feel of the dialog is same, but differ in functionalites.

For example: the dialog has 'Find Now' button.
In the first place, if this button is pressed, then it will give the list of all the USERS from the db.
In the second place, if this button is pressed, then it will give the list of all the GROUPS from the db.

Similarly all the functioanalities differ.

Since the look and feel of the dialog is same , i would like to create a 'Base dialog'. and use this to create 2 different functioanlies (one to find users and another to find groups).

I have achieved the functionality with JFace dialogs by performing inheritance. But not able to do the same with SWT dialogs.

Can anyone tell me how can one perform inheritance with SWT dialogs.

Regards
SN

Back to the top