Re: [platform-swt-dev] Any way of changing the Style of a Text Component at runtime ?

You have to kind of fake things out to do this.  Encapsulate the Text object using composition.  Actually, encapsulate two (or more) Text objects added to a Composite with Composite#setLayout(new StackLayout()).

It's best to ask questions like this on the eclipse.platform.swt newsgroup.

Daniel