Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: Where can I ask this question?

Thanks for the explanation, Jeremy.
Carolyn

Jeremy Dowdall <jeremyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2006 11:54 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: Where can I ask this question?

gmane (http://gmane.org/) is a mail-to-news gateway, making it easy to
read developer mailing lists as though they were newsgroups (swt
developer mailing list:
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.eclipse.platform.swt.devel)

since eclipse.platform.swt is already a newsgroup, it would not make
sense to find it on gmane.