[platform-swt-dev] Windows Table: no more space at the top (regression?)

Hello list

I've a problem with org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Table: Since version 3.232,
there's no more space between the ToolItem at the top and the top of the
Table.
With version 3.229 and 3.139, there used to be about 2px at the top and
2px at the left of the TableItems. Now theres 0px at the top and about
5px at the left... Looks horrible to me.

I tracked the problem down to org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS. There's
now the "Load the manifest to force the XP Theme" block that seems to
change the UI. If I uncomment that, I've my good old indentings again.
Can someone explain me which manifest is loaded and what I can do
against it?

BTW: I need the space at the top for drag and drop; I paint a line where
an item might end up.

thanks
Marco

Back to the top