Re: [platform-swt-dev] Using classic theme in swt.browser on Linux / mozilla on windows

I'll fix the download link momentarily.  In the meantime an alternative url you can use is http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/S-3.3M1-200608101230/index.php .  3.3M1 is fairly stable I think, but if you don't want to use a milestone build then you can try the latest 3.2.1 build as it also has the browser profiles fix.

I've never been able to replicate the wrong theme appearing in the browser problem, so I'm interested to know if the profiles fix helps you here.

Grant

Thomas Bley <thbley@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/17/2006 11:56 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] Using classic theme in swt.browser on Linux        /        mozilla on windows

Unfortunately the download link on http://www.eclipse.org/swt/ is not
yet working.
Is there an alternative link ? How stable is 3.3 M1 ?

bye
Thomas