[platform-swt-dev] StyledText: image problem.

Hi all,

I wonder about how to copy the content of a StyledText widget to another when StyledText contains Image objects.

The following snippet http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet212.java?rev=HEAD  shows how to add Images in a StyledText widget (and it works well on win xp os).

I've tried to work from this snippet, adding a second StyledText widget and a button to copy content from the first StyledText  to the second, trying to use setContent method, but images are never shown (just weird characteres instead!)

Any idea?

thx a lot for your help...

elhit07

Back to the top