Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Community page

Hey,

 Thanks for adding the program! I will take a look at what you found out about the linux-gtk version. It was already on my top priority list for the program to upgrade to the latest SWT, and I will investigate the other upgrade issue you were mentioning.

Thanks again,
 Jake Poznanski