[platform-swt-dev] Is it possible to deploy a swt application with native browser component via webstart on a mac?

Hello,

in the FAQ on:
http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#javawebstart

there is one sentence which is confusing me:
"NOTE: As of 2.1, SWT Java Web Start apps can only be deployed on Windows and GTK."

Why should it not work with MAC OSX? Are there any platform specific issues? Is there a chance to get this working?

My Test-SWT-App with native browser is working on Windows via Webstart, but not on Mac?

Is the answer yes, no or perhaps.....

Best regards

Carsten Marx

Back to the top