Re: [platform-swt-dev] Building swt-mozilla*.so how-to required

On 6/1/06, Derek Anderson <public@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
might help:
http://kered.org/article-2004.07.10-HOWTO_build_eclipse_v3_linux_gtk_ppc.html

Thanks.

Some time after I posted, I got the basic SWT to compile. It's the
Mozilla specific make target that I can't seem to get to compile. This
target is not part of the all: target.

I've downloaded the Mozilla 1.7.12/1.7.13 sources and binaries, and
have set the GECKO_INCLUDE, GECKO_LIB variables, as figured that
they're not really being used in the make file. I finally started to
figure out which headers are referenced by the xpcom.cpp cource file,
and started to mention their paths in the include arguments
e.g.
-I${MOZILLA_SOURCE}/nsprpub/

It there are a few .h files that some of the mozilla headers seem to
want, but which are not present.

My goal:
Get the libswt-mozilla-*.so file to build on Solaris and Linux (I've
seen that even the Linux SWT standalone build doesn't have the mozilla
bindings within it.

-- Sriram

Back to the top