[platform-swt-dev] Change Cursor on swt.browser

Title: Change Cursor on swt.browser

Hi,

I have two problems:

1) Changing the default cursor of the swt.browser-widget (using setBrowser ) does not work. Is this a known bug ?

2 ) How can i disable the cursor of the browser-widget  ( or generally of a widget ) ? Instantiating the browser-widget with SWT.CURSOR_NO does not work also.

Background: we have a kiosk-application which is operated by a touch-screen and on the UI we do not want to present a cursor to the customer.

kind regards
Erich Achilles

Back to the top