Re: [platform-swt-dev] setVisible(true) from a worker thread

> There must be a restriction on one of the other windowing systems.  There are multiple implementations of SWT so the win32 implementation may not make sense by itself.
That's quite possible. Could anybody else provide an example?

I've asked on MSDN, and had kind of a confirmation of GetWindowText on Windows being an example of a UI invocation that shouldn't be made on a non-UI thread of the window. I'd like to have a few confirmed examples like this to understand the framework better.

If there is perhaps a better list for this question, please let me know.

Thanks.