Re: [platform-swt-dev] (no subject)

Even if there might be a hack for this through AWT, it is generally bad practice to mix lightweight (Swing) components with heavyweight (native) components. This is mainly because heavyweight components will always get displayed on top of the lightweight ones.

Regards,
Robert

On 4/27/06, Pankaj Kumar Maurya <pankaj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

> I was wondering whether it is possible to embed an SWT object in a Swing
> (internal) frame?
> I know that the opposite has recently been made possible by Eclipse
> developers (at least for a few platforms), but I need it the other way
> round.

> I'm new to both, Swing and SWT, so I'd really appreciate any pointers you
> can provide.

To my knowledge there is no way currently...