[platform-swt-dev] How to make help button work?

Hi Guys,
Hopefully I am in the right place.
I got a problem about the help button added to eclipse since 3.2

Acorrding to Eclipse3.2M5 NOTE
Most dialogs in Eclipse now have a standard help button on the bottom left corner. This button summons context help, same as pressing F1 (on Windows). In addition, the help content will now appear in the same dialog in the dialog's tray instead of in a separate window. Custom dialogs can inherit this functionality by subclassing the new TrayDialog class rather than Dialog. Cheatsheets can also follow you into dialogs (in the tray) for those steps that involve opening dialogs.

Well here is the thing I get this help icon on Wizard too but it won't work at this point
I was wondering if there is some interfaces I gotta implement to make it work or this help button only could take effect on Dialog so far
A snapshot has been attached

Regards,
Max