[platform-swt-dev] Q: Having a MasterDetailsBlock in cTabItem

Hi,
  I am trying to create a UI where I have subtabs
(cTabFolder, cTabItem, etc) and in the subtabs I want
to create a MasterDetailsBlock. i.e. when I click on
subtab#1 I want to see one MasterDetailsBlock and when
I click on subtab#2 I want to see a different
MasterDetailsBlock.

I see a method called setControl(Control control) in
cTabItem that is typically used for this purpose.
Since a MasterDetailsBlock not a subclass of Control I
am not able to flip between the 2 MasterDetailsBlock
when I click the 2 subtabs.

btw, if I add a Button or Label under the 2 subtabs I
am able to switch between the two.

I'd appreciate if someone could provide some pointers.
Thanks in advance.

- J