[platform-swt-dev] Controlling the grouping of radio buttons

Hi,

is it possible to control the grouping of radio buttons which sahred the same composite
For example if I have:

  Button button1 = new Button(shell, SWT.RADIO);
  button1.setText("Radio 1");
  Button button2 = new Button(shell, SWT.RADIO);
  button2.setText("Radio 2");
  Button buttonA = new Button(shell, SWT.RADIO);
  buttonA.setText("Radio A");
  Button buttonB = new Button(shell, SWT.RADIO);
  buttonB.setText("Radio B");

By default these are all in the same group so only one can be selected.
What I want to be able to do is group Radio 1 & Radio 2 and have a seperate group for Radio A & Radio B.
I know I can do this be creating additional Composites but I want to do this and have all buttons share the same parent.

thanks Mark

Back to the top