Re: [platform-swt-dev] Nonvisible widgets

Please provide a snippet that shows the problem.
Some example snippets using FormLayout can be found on this page: http://www.eclipse.org/swt/snippets/

Also, you might try asking your question on the SWT newsgroup: news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.platform.swt

Thanks,
Carolyn

Manuel Nogales <mnogales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/26/2006 03:43 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Nonvisible widgets

hi

I have made an application SWT on Windows, but when proving it on linux some
widgets are not visible.  I take to several days looking for the cause but I
am not able to find it, apparently everything is well, we used the same
version of the JDK (1.5), SWT (3.1.1), etc..  The only thing that they have
in common the widgets that are not visible is that they are in a FormLayout.
What can be the cause?

Thanks