[platform-swt-dev] how to get all the text components in a subclass of TitleAreaDialog ?

Hi to all,

First excuse my bad English ;-)

I'm developing a JFace/SWT application which consists on a main Frame with menu and dialogs.

This application contains a general MyDialog class which extends TitleAreaDialog class and all the dialogs herit of MyDialog class. Each dialogs contains TextFields on which I would like to check, when user clicks OK, a specific control. Instead of checking this control in every dialog classes, I would like to check it only once in okPressed() method of MyDialog class.

So, I would like to get in MyDialog class all of the TextFields (with text values) components of the dialog.

Is there a way for doing that ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Dov

Back to the top