Re: Fw: [platform-swt-dev] maven 2 update of swt-gtk-linux releaseon ibiblio

if you go to maven site there is alink where you can upload a file to ibiblio. Concretly at Jira.

El dc 11 de 01 del 2006 a les 10:06 +0100, en/na Valerio Schiavoni va escriure:
Hi Carolyn,
unfortunatly i was not looking for this.
ibiblio, more than a software repository, is also a 'maven' repository, a central repository of open/free source where maven can resolve dependancies
maven is: maven.apache.org
at this time, the latest version published (deployed) on ibiblio is the one here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/swt/

who should I contact to ask for an update ?

thanks a lot for the forward from the web master.

valerio

Re: Fw: [platform-swt-dev] maven 2 update of swt-gtk-linux release on        ibiblio

Hi Carolyn,

I don't know what maven is, but is he looking for this?

ftp://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/eclipse/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.1.1-200509290840/

contains swt-blabla-linux-gtk-blabla.gz

iBiblio are up-to-date with download.eclipse.org

Denis

Carolyn MacLeod wrote:

> Hi,
> Are you able to help this person?
> Or maybe point them to someone at ibiblio who can?
> Thanks!
> Carolyn
>
> ----- Forwarded by Carolyn MacLeod/Ottawa/IBM on 01/10/2006 08:40 AM -----
> *Valerio Schiavoni <valerio.schiavoni@xxxxxxxxx>*
> Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> 01/10/2006 04:16 AM
> Please respond to
> "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

>                  "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."
> <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
>
> Subject
>                  [platform-swt-dev] maven 2 update of swt-gtk-linux release on
>  ibiblio

> Hello,
> would it be possible to update the release on ibiblio of swt-gkt-linux
> on ibiblio to be usable by maven2 ?
> At this time I can only see release 3.0m8, but I need a release =>3.1 (i
> need the Browser component).
>
> thanks,
> valerio
>
> --