[platform-swt-dev] How does one set the background on a Button with style SWT.PUSH or SWT. ARROW?

Apart from writing a customised canvas that acts like a button, is there a simpler way of doing this? Using the setForeground and setBackground methods do not seem to work.

I noticed that in the Controls Example the newly set background and foreground colours are only visible on CHECK &  RADIO button styles. The other styles seem to ignore the setting.

Although if you wiggle the window around a little you do see the color flickering through every now and again. Which leads me to believe that somewhere further down the pipeline the colours are being reset. Is there someway to prevent this?

Regards,
Louis.

Back to the top