[platform-swt-dev] Left/Right Click Cell Table Events

Hello, I have the next problem. I need to detect left mouse click and right mouse click into a cell of a table. Both clicks has to do different things. When I push a cell with left click I have to change background color of the cell, while with right click I must show a pop up menu.

The source code is:

table.addListener(SWT.MouseDown, new Listener() {

for left click and

table.addListener(SWT.MenuDetect,new Listener(){

for right click, my surprise is that when I click the right it throws both listeners, what can i do because it throws me the right click event without entering mousedown listener?
Maybe changing listeners, but i just don't know which to choose.

Thank you very much,

La información contenida en el presente e-mail es confidencial y está reservada para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe estrictamente la distribución, copia o utilización de esta información sin el previo permiso de su destinatario. Si usted no fuera el destinatario, por favor notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente y elimine el presente mensaje de su sistema informático.

Information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply and then delete this message from your computer system.

Back to the top