[platform-swt-dev] Background Color in Cells in Linux

Hello, im developing a plataform with SWT 3.1 in Linux Debian. I need to paint the cells, that user has pushed in different color from others. Of course the code is so simple:

table.setLinesVisible(false);
TableItem t = table.getItem(index);
t.setBackground(i,Color.getColor(ColorEnum.GREY));

My surprise is that they don't paint as well as i expected look at the picture, Captura.png.

If you see on the top and bottom left borders, there is some "teeth" outside the cell that is also painted, and that's not beautifull. I have seen that is like it paints the lines of cell too, but i m in linesVisible false so i just don't know what is happening, can anybody help me?

Thank you very much.

La información contenida en el presente e-mail es confidencial y está reservada para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe estrictamente la distribución, copia o utilización de esta información sin el previo permiso de su destinatario. Si usted no fuera el destinatario, por favor notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente y elimine el presente mensaje de su sistema informático.

Information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply and then delete this message from your computer system.