Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problem with PNG-24 images in SWT.

Please enter a bug report and attach the offending image.

"Srikanth Nallamothu" <srikanth.nallamothu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/09/2005 12:16 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

"'Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.'" <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Problem with PNG-24 images in SWT.

Hi All,

When I am trying to load half-transparent image using "ImageDate",
It throws an error saying "Invalid Image", but when I convert
the same image from png-24 to Png-8 it works.

Can some one pl. let me know how to resolve this? Doesn't SWT support
half-transparent images?

Thanks,
Sri.