Re: [platform-swt-dev] problem SWT with win98

Please enter a bug report with the image and some sample code that shows the problem.
Also, please test against the latest version of SWT to see if the problem has already been fixed.

Steve

guillen_carolina@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/05/2005 10:49 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] problem SWT with win98

Hello Forum SWT

I have problems with my application, I installed with java web Start, in windows
Xp, is all ok, but in windows 98 I have one error in the presentation, of a
specific event, the event is display a table in a specific row and column, and
this specific table, appears in chino idiom.

I adjunt the image