[platform-swt-dev] Set layout data to TreeColumn

Hi all,

I am replacing the deprecated TableTree with the combination of Tree and
TreeColumn widgets.

There are two columns in the tree. The first one is 21 pixel wide. The
second column's width is 90% of the table width, and its minimum width
is 300. In my previous TableTree code, I have the following lines to
meet the requirement:

		TableLayout tlayout = new TableLayout();
		tlayout.addColumnData(new ColumnPixelData(21));
		tlayout.addColumnData(new ColumnWeightData(90, 300,
true));
		tableTree.getTable().setLayout(tlayout);

However, with Tree and TreeColumn widgets,  I couldn't find a way to do
the same thing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards
David