From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Silenio Quarti
Sent: 2005
1026 22:41
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Cc: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Is it possible to embed a swt windowto awt/swing window?

Try SWT_AWT.new_Shell(Canvas).

Silenio

"Wu Gang" <wugang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/24/2005 10:53 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[platform-swt-dev] Is it possible to embed a swt window to        awt/swing window?

Hi all,
I had a project which was based on awt/swing.  And now it is required to embed an ActiveX window.  I know SWT can support OLE window. So, I want to embed swt window to awt/swing window.
Is it possible? Or, is there some samples?

Thanks & Regards,
Kevin