[platform-swt-dev] How to force the selected data to be immediately copied to the system clipboard

Hi,

I am using DND’s clipboard to copy and paste object. I found that the after clipboard.setContent(Object[],MyTypeTransfer), the object will not be copied to the system cipboard immediately, which may result in the inconsistence. I read from the API of Clipboard, and find the note:

 * clipboard but on other platforms it is provided upon request.  As a result,

 * if the application modifes the data object it has set on the clipboard, that

 * modification may or may not be available when the data is subsequently

 * requested.</p>

Is there any way to force the selected object to be immediately copied to the system clipboard?

Thanks in advance!

Yulian

Back to the top