Re: [platform-swt-dev] Architectural Details of SWT

Really, the best place to get this is from the book that McQ and I wrote.  I'm not trying to sell you one, though.  If you have a particular question, ask away.

R K <indianemperor@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2005 12:22 AM

Please respond to
indianemperor and "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Architectural Details of SWT

Is there any websites or resources where we can get the Architectural
and Design details of SWT. Which will make the understanding of SWT
even better.

With Regards
Raj Kumar.