Re: [platform-swt-dev] Need to make MenuItem bold.

The Menu class does have a method named setDefaultItem(MenuItem) which does exactly that, on platforms that give a hint on the defaut item. On Windows, this is useful on any interface element that support a default action, not only the systray menu... For instance, look at the popup menu for any icon on your desktop...

Veronika Irvine a écrit :

Changing the font of menu items is not supported. Menus for tray items seem to have this quite commonly - you should enter a feature request against Platform SWT in bugzilla.

chenggn <chenggn@xxxxxxxxx> Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/16/2005 01:24 PM
Please respond to
chenggn and "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Need to make MenuItem bold.

I use MenuItem  as a POP menu for TrayItem.
It will be better I can make default MenuItem bold.

Just like Picasa, MSN and other application does.