From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas L
Roche
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:47 PM
To: bbskill
Cc: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Re: how to create SWT Unit Test?

bbskill Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:17:45 +0800
Is There any Unit like JFCUnit for SWT,such as SWTUnit ? or how to write tests for SWT GUI ?

Currently for SWT testing (IIRC)

* RFT provides record/play, and possibly API (API exists, but I'm not
 sure if it's only IBM-internal), but IIRC neither is callable from
 JUnit.

* TPTP provides record/play but not API

* Abbot provides API callable from JUnit, but not record/play

You can find out more about these and other efforts in