Re: [platform-swt-dev] how can I convert a exits SWT application to RCP application conveniently ?

bbskill wrote:

>hello all,
>I have written a SWT application ,and now I want to convert it to
>a RCP application . how can I convert it quickly and conveniently ?
>I will feel very disappointed if I must rewrite it fully using RCP ?
>is there some information about converting SWT to RCP conveniently ?
>Thank you with much appreciation !

How much rewrite you will need to do totally depends on your
application. If you created your UI by extending Composite, it will be
fairly straightforward to just instantiate your Composites inside
Eclipse Views and Editors.

Regards,

Dave

--
Objects are here to stay.  http://www.db4o.com

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

Back to the top