Re: [platform-swt-dev] IE control with eclipse (C++)

Download the eclipse examples and see either
org.eclipse.swt.examples.browser (general Browser widget that works on all
platforms) or org.eclipse.swt.examples.ole.win32 (embedded IE that works
only on Windows).

The examples are available in the section titled "Example Plug-Ins" on the
eclipse dowload page

"AMaN AParT" <the_admiraal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/22/2005 01:41 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] IE control with eclipse (C++)

hi all,
I need to use Internet Explorer ActiveX with CDT to view and parse html
pages .. I tried to import the shdocvw.dll (IE control of the VC++) but I
failed .. I need a way to do that in eclipse (CDT) .. so can anyone help
me
by sending any code example illustrate how to include that activex in
eclipse (C++) .. plz be very simple code
thanks,
Amir