Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT OpenGL Plugin status

what is the (projected) timeline for 3.2 ? http://eclipse.org/ projects/index.html does not show 3.2 all the way to 2007 Q1 .....

    Yarden

On Aug 17, 2005, at 7:55 AM, Billy Biggs wrote:

Asim Ullah (asimullah@xxxxxxxxxxx):

Does anyone in the SWT Dev community know the development status of
the SWT OpenGL Plugin?  Are there plans to graduate it from
experimental status and add-features/fix-bugs?

I'd like to use it in some 2d/3d projects but it is lacking in some
API related features.

  We are reviewing the plans for 3.2 so now is a good time to give
feedback.  If you have API requests, suggestions, or bugs, please file
bugs at http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ against Platform > SWT.

  -Billy