[platform-swt-dev] how to set the color or set image on table column's header

I create a tableTree , I want to change the color of the tableColumn's background,but there is no such a method.

Another way ,I want to set an image on the tableColumn's header, but when the image is larger than 16*16, the size of rows in the table changes too. I found some questions on the website, this phenomena is normal . Also I use treeColumn ,result is the same. I want to whether I can implement my design ?

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.

Back to the top