[platform-swt-dev] how to set space between two CtabItems

----- Original Message ----- From: "mengqp" <qmeng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:09 AM
Subject: how to set space between two CtabItems

When I use CTableFolder , I add several CTabItems in tabFolder . But I think
two tabitems are so close to each other.
I want set space between them , how should I do?

Also , If I want to leave some space at the left-top of the TableFolder but
not the first tabItem,how should I do.

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.