[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] Newbie question
- From: "Alexander Buloichik" <Alexander_Buloichik@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:11:35 +0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcWRslcl64kJH7DzSmWZCzSO4fd1SQABHJSw
- Thread-topic: Newbie question
Hi, All !
Sorry for stupid question, but I can't find answer on my question in the FAQ and docs.
How can I create simple SWT application ?
I'm using Eclipse SDK 3.1(without any additional plugins) under Windows XP.
As far as I understand, I should add SWT libraries to my project(through Properties/Java Build Path/Libraries/Add Library). But I can see only "JRE System Library", "Plug-in Dependencies" and "User Library" lines.
When I click "Samples" on the "Welcome" screen, I downloaded SWT examples, and can compile and run they. I see "org.eclipse.swt_3.1.0" and "org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_3.1.0" under "Plug-in Dependencies" in the "Library" tab.