[platform-swt-dev] SWT and html

Hello

I have 3 months experience in SWT. Before 3 months I work only with html and jsp and programming only in J2EE tehnologies. I wonder if there is any way to use SWT together with html or jsp, such as on the html page compiled by server to include SWT compiled components.

I know that SWT was design for client programming programs who interact with server programs using sockets. I admit that I am new in SWT, perhaps later I will figure out how to do. Why I ask this question. Working with html or jsp, it is quite hard to design user interface only using <table> and <td> options. It will be better if I can integrate SWT code in jsp, because in SWT I have GridData and in this way I know how to design my interface.

Andrei Medan

Back to the top