Re: [platform-swt-dev] Tooltip

Please use the eclipse.platform newsgroup for questions like this in the
future.
The actionSets schema states that the tooltip attribute is "Only used if
the action appears in the toolbar."

Nick

"Bhargav Faldu" <b.faldu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/19/2005 08:47 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Tooltip

Hi people,
The tooltip on the menu item is not getting displayed. Can anyone help me
on this issue?
Below is the code I have written in my plugin.xml
<action id="DiagramViews.Close"
                     menubarPath="DiagramViews/slot1"
                     label="Close All"
                     icon="icons\images\close.gif"
                     tooltip="Close All"
                     class = "NewAddAction">
               </action>
Thanks in Advance,
Bhargav.
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not
necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is
strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender.
Zensar Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected
platform-swt-dev mailing list
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx