From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bhargav Faldu
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 12:08 PM
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Subject: RE: [platform-swt-dev] MenuBar Menus and MenuItems

HiTimar,
Actually friend i am in search of menus as the extention to the eclipse
plug-in and not the swt menus we create. I am talking about the menubar
which appears by default in the eclipse environment. How to add/Remove Menus
from this menubar.

Bhargav Faldu
Technology Innovation Group
Zensar Technologies