[platform-swt-dev] SWT _ON_ OpenGL

Hi,

I work on a GUI System that runs completely _in_ OpenGL (for games,
multimedia appls and so on). The project page is
http://joglui.dev.java.net.

Since SWT is a pretty good GUI API imho, I would like to know whether
I can port SWT to run entirely on OpenGL so that I "only" need to
re-implement the low-level functionality which are handled by native
libraries so far?

Is that actually possible?

Maybe this has somebody done before already?

Am I aloud to do this in an open source context? (License, etc.)

Thanks! Johannes

Back to the top