[platform-swt-dev] [OFFTOPIC] SWT - Successful experiencies

First of all, sorry if my message seems displaced, but I'm having a hard time with this question, and I wanted to see if any of you advanced SWT users could give me an answer, or point me to a list where I could get one.

The thing is: We are evaluating SWT at work, and we are pretty impressed with it. However, we wanted to ask to other people of any real large projects that have succesfully implemented SWT as desktop technology (apart from Eclipse, of course).

Any real experiencies to share ? what problems have you found during the implementation ? what are the strong and weak points of SWT ?

Thanks !!!

Back to the top