Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: Problem in Caturing excel events form SWT

Hi,
I need to capture following events.

1)SheetActivate

[helpcontext(0x00010619)]
HRESULT _stdcall SheetActivate([in] IDispatch* Sh);

2)SheetChange

[helpcontext(0x0001061c)]
HRESULT _stdcall SheetChange(
                [in] IDispatch* Sh,
                [in] Range* Target);

3)SheetDeactivate

[helpcontext(0x0001061a)]
HRESULT _stdcall SheetDeactivate([in] IDispatch* Sh);

4)SheetCalculate

[helpcontext(0x0001061b)]
HRESULT _stdcall SheetCalculate([in] IDispatch* Sh);

I think this is what you are looking for.Since I am new to COM I dont
know much about IDL .

Abhinav