[platform-swt-dev] listener for visibility

Hello,

I have asked this question on the eclipse.platform.swt newsgroup, but nobody was able to help me.

Is there an option to add a listener to a control, which notifies me when the control becomes visible or invisible (similar to SWT.Show and SWT.Hide on menu items)? My exact problem is that I have implemented a control with a behaviour similar to a combo. The difference is, that the dropped down shell stays visible until you press the button (a ToggleHyperlink) again (the combo hides the shell if it looses the focus). But if I place my control on a TabFolder page (for example), and switch to another page, the control is hidden and the shell not.
Any suggestions? If not, I would enter a feature request.

Regards,
Tom