Re: [platform-swt-dev] questions on Scrollable composite

See:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet188.java?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Ivy Ho/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
03/11/2005 03:48 PM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] questions on Scrollable composite

Hello there:

I would like to know if the scrollable composite support accessibility
functions on the scroll bars?
Or do we just just inherit  the default behaviour?

ie. We can move the scroll bars without using a mouse and just use the
arrow keys.
Also which keyboard functions can we get to the pop up menu of the scroll
bars?

I found that the tab key does not give us focus or control  to get to  the
scroll bars. Not sure what we need
to do.

Thanks

Some people see a problem, Others, an opportunity to triumph.
For high performers, adversity is merely a showcase for their innovations.

  ivyho@xxxxxxxxxx
  J2C Connector Tools, IBM Canada Ltd.
  D3/R8T/8200 /MKM
  905-413-3849 (t/l) 969-3849