Re: [platform-swt-dev] Borders

SWT does not have a Border interface.  Are you talking about the UI Forms
Toolkit?  If so, you would probably get a better reponse on the
eclipse.platform newsgroup:

Gabone <gabyt82@xxxxxxxxx>
03/11/2005 08:01 AM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Borders

How on earth can i set the border for a figure?
Example: I have a figure, let's call it F, and i want to set a dashed line
border, or a pointed
border(anyway, not a continuous line border!). I've read some articles,
and i know i must
implement the Border Interface, but how dow I actually draw the line with
the style I want?
Please, let me know, it's kind of urgent!!!
gabu

Gabi Teris, java developer, WtvStudio
AZOTH S.R.L.
Grigore Alexandrescu 52
Bucharest, 010626 Romania
Mobil: +40723.656.200
Tel.: +4021-210-89xx; Fax : +4021-650-77xx