[platform-swt-dev] Adding a control to a sashform after creation

Hi,

I have a SashForm with two children. On the left is a tree, on the right is
an empty area, represented by an empty Composite. In response to some event
I try to add a control to the empty Composite on the right. This control
only becomes visible if I actually move the sash around i.e. it does not
becomes visible immediately.

What am I doing wrong? Have tried redraw(), update(), etc.. to no avail.

thanks,

- Paul.

Back to the top