Re: [platform-swt-dev] Expressions View in custom SWT app

Mark Proctor (mproctor@xxxxxxxxxxxx):

> I'm writting an application and want to expose a variable to the user
> for inspection, similar to the Expressions View in Debug. How can I
> embed this view in my own SWT app and specify, via the api the
> variable to inspect? I would also like to limit the menu by removing
> things related to watch and breakpoints.

  This is way, way above the level of the toolkit.  I'd suggest you take
a look at the code for the expressions view in Eclipse and see what they
do, and whether you can use their code.

  -Billy

Back to the top