Re: [platform-swt-dev] DnD with SWT

On motif, drag and drop is performed with the middle mouse button.  A
common mistake on motif is to try dragging with the left mouse button like
you would on Windows.

"Mike Watson" <mw_pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
02/28/2005 08:24 AM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] DnD with SWT

Hi All,

I'm trying to develop an SWT application with DnD support. I tried out the

code snippet, but it does not work as expected - basically the drag-n-drop

does not happen. I've tried it out on Linux and Solaris systems. I'm using

the latest SWT motif build 3.1M5a with jdk 1.5.0. Is there any additional
requirements for the SWT dnd to work?

TIA,
Mike