Re: [platform-swt-dev] applications using SWT

Jan Corbeels wrote:

hello again,

I'm on a desperate search for applications that use SWT so i can test the conversion capabilities of IKVMC. Are there stand-alone applications using SWT? I'm offcourse leaving eclipse itself and the plug-ins aside for now and my searches come up with nothing.

There's Azuerus, the popular BitTorrent client. (It's one of the most popular projects on SourceForge.) Also, Essential Budget (essentialbudget.sf.net) uses SWT.

Regards,

Dave Orme

--
Got Java?  Use db4objects! <http://www.db4o.com>

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

Back to the top