Re: [platform-swt-dev] applications using SWT

Stephan Michels wrote:

Am Freitag, den 25.02.2005, 12:14 +0100 schrieb Jan Corbeels:

hello again,

I'm on a desperate search for applications that use SWT so i can test the conversion capabilities of IKVMC.
Are there stand-alone applications using SWT? I'm offcourse leaving eclipse itself and the plug-ins aside for now and my searches come up with nothing.

You can use one of the snippets of the developer page:

Stephan Michels.

platform-swt-dev mailing list

I can gladly report that all those snippets convert without a problem (except for the AWT ones but that not really something to worry about).
The problem is those are a little too small. I'm looking for a real program to see what the conversion might give when i present it with a serious challenge.
In the end, I am looking to convert the whole LuciadMap program if possible, so i need to slowly increase the size and complexity of the applications.